This website is the property of CILAS, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of € 2,000,000 registered in the Trade & Companies Registry of Orléans under the number 669 802 167, the head offices of which are located at 8 avenue Buffon – CS16319 – 45063 Orléans Cedex 2.
The director of website edition is Rodolphe Lebeau, in his capacity as Project Coordinator.
The webite was created and hosted by ads-COM
15, rue de la Bourie Blanche
Tél : +33 (0)2 38 21 55 21
SARL au capital de 50 000 €
RCS Orléans B 413 767 104
The User acknowledges having taken note of these legal notices and agrees to comply with them. The User acknowledges being perfectly aware of the fact that their consent concerning the contents of these General Terms & Conditions does not require their handwritten signature on the document, but is the sole result of their consultation of the Site.
User Obligations / Responsibilities
The User undertakes not to:
- communicate information;
- that is false, incorrect, misleading;
- defamatory, libelous or slanderous;
- that violates property rights, patent rights, brand rights, manufacturing secrets, other rights of intellectual property, the right of disclosure or the private life of third-parties;
- that breaches French law and/or applicable laws;
- that contains viruses, Trojan horses, “worms”, time bombs, “cancelbots” or any other computer programme which aims to damage or covertly intercept any IT system, data or nominative information;
- attempt to mislead other Users or usurp the identity or a corporate name or by desecrating the image or the reputation of other people and/or by pretending to be a third-party or an employee, an authorised service or an affiliate of CILAS;
- disturb, delay , block or alter the normal flow of data exchanged within the framework of the website;
- fraudulently access, maintain, impede or disturb the CILAS IT systems and in particular the servers, the networks connected to the Site, or refuse to comply with the required conditions, the procedures, the general guidelines or the regulatory provisions applicable to the networks.
The User undertakes to comply with the legal dispositions on the subject, applicable to information circulating over the Internet and/or the website and will remain in all circumstances solely responsible for the violation of rights to third-parties that may result from their use of the website. The User is sole judge of their legal, contractual and/or judicial faculty to access the website and/or use the website. In this regard, by using the Site, the User acknowledges that they are not in violation of any legal contractual or statutory provision. The User undertakes to use the website and its Services for purposes compliant with public order, public safety and proper conventions and will remain under all circumstances solely responsible for any violations to public order, public safety and proper conventions that may result from their use of the website.
Generally speaking, the User guarantees CILAS against any complaint, action and/or claim to which they may be subjected in this regard and undertakes, should the situation arise, to assume any sums, damages, costs, solicitor’s fees and expenses to which CILAS may be condemned.
The general structure, as well as the software, texts, fixed/animated images, sounds, know-how, and all other components of the website are the exclusive property of CILAS or of its partners.
Any total or partial representation of the website, without the express authorisation of the website operator, is forbidden and would constitute a forgery, punishable under articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
The brands of TALOS, CILAS and its partners, as well as the logos that appear on the website are registered trademarks (semi-figurative or not). The total or partial reproduction of these brands or logos, through use of elements of the website without the express authorisation of the website operator is therefore forbidden, under the terms of article L.713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
The General Terms & Conditions herein carry no cession of any kind of intellectual property rights on elements belonging to CILAS, or entitlements over sounds, videos, photographs, images, literary texts, works of art, software, brands, graphic charts or logos for the benefit of the User. All other uses, not expressly authorised by CILAS in prior written consent, are prohibited and constitute a forgery.
We do not collect any personal data on this website. IP addresses and session information are anonymized and in compliance with the DPMR. The site is therefore exempted by the CNIL from any consent.
Contact of the DPO leader of TALOS PROJECT
8 avenue Buffon – CS16319 – 45063 Orléans Cedex 2.
Responsible for the processing of Personal Data on this Internet sites is:
CILAS - 8 avenue Buffon – CS16319 – 45063 Orléans Cedex 2.
The legal entity or entities to which you provided Personal Data will be the responsible and controller of the Personal Data. So, for TALOS such controllers are:
- For ArianeGroup DPO-France@ariane.group
- For MBDA France email@example.com
- For ONERA firstname.lastname@example.org
- For UNILIM/XLIM email@example.com
- For ERDYN firstname.lastname@example.org
- For DLR email@example.com
- For Airbus Defence and Space firstname.lastname@example.org
- For STELAR https://stelar.de/
- For TNO PR-PADR2018EUTALOS@tno.nl
- For IPE email@example.com
- For MBDA UK GDPR@mbda.co.uk
- For QinetiQ Limited firstname.lastname@example.org
- For MBDA Italy email@example.com
- For MBDA Germany firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Leonardo DPO.email@example.com
- For WAT firstname.lastname@example.org
- For CMI Defence email@example.com
- For AERTEC firstname.lastname@example.org
This Data Protection Policy applies to cookies and other technologies present on the digital services published by TALOS, which are accessible to Users via their computers, tablets, smartphones or other mobile terminals, and in particular the Site’s Web services.
You are informed that, when visiting the Site, a cookie may be installed automatically on your browser. A cookie is a data block that cannot be used to identify you, but serves only to record information about your browsing on the Site.
Cookies are secure, they can only store information that is put there by the browser, which is information the User has previously entered into the browser or that is included in the page request.
There are two types of cookies, the use and content of which are different:
- Temporary cookies, which contain information that is used during your browsing session. These cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. Nothing is kept on your computer once you have finished browsing;
- Persistent cookies, which serve to store information that is used between visits. This data enables sites to recognize you as a returning User, and to react accordingly.
1.1. Collection of cookies
TALOS website may place cookies to enable optimal browsing on the Site and improved interfacing.
TALOS reserves the right to collect your IP address. This address is kept for the same period as the cookies and is only intended to enable proper administration of the services offered on the Site.
1.2. Cookies used
|Source (internal or third party)
|_pk_ses, _pk_cvar, _pk_hsr
|Short lived cookies used to temporarily store data for the visit
|Used to store the attribution information, the referrer initially used to visit the website
|Used to store a few details about the user such as the unique visitor ID
2. Functional cookies
These cookies enable the Site to function properly. Thanks to these cookies you do not need to provide certain information every time you visit the Site (for example choice of language). These cookies also allow the Site to track your movements from one page to the next so that you are not asked for the same information you have already given on the Site. These cookies allow you to switch easily and quickly between pages on the Site without having to identify yourself or re-process each new page of the Site you visit.
3. Audience measurement and statistical cookies
Audience measurement cookies generate statistics about the number of visits to and the use of our Site. Statistics on traffic, content and pages displayed can thus be collected. These statistics allow us to improve the attractiveness and the ergonomics of our Site.
For any further questions or issues concerning our Personal Data Protection Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- For CILAS the competent supervisory authority is CNIL https://www.cnil.fr
- If you wish to exercise your rights you may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ArianeGroup the competent supervisory authority is CNIL https://www.cnil.fr
- For MBDA France the competent supervisory authority is CNIL https://www.cnil.fr
- For ONERA the competent supervisory authority is CNIL https://www.cnil.fr
- For UNILIM/XLIM the competent supervisory authority is CNIL https://www.cnil.fr
- For ERDYN the competent supervisory authority is CNIL https://www.cnil.fr
- For DLR the competent supervisory authority is BFDI https://www.bfdi.bund.de
- For Airbus Defence and Space the competent supervisory authority is BFDI https://www.bfdi.bund.de
- For STELAR the competent supervisory authority is BFDI https://www.bfdi.bund.de
- For IPE the competent supervisory authority is UOOU http://www.uoou.cz
- For MBDA UK the competent supervisory authority is ICO https://ico.org.uk
- For QinetiQ Limited the competent supervisory authority is ICO https://ico.org.uk
- For MBDA Italy the competent supervisory authority is Garante Privacy http://www.garanteprivacy.it
- For Leonardo the competent supervisory authority is Garante Privacy http://www.garanteprivacy.it
- For WAT the competent supervisory authority is UODO https://uodo.gov.pl
- For CMI Defence the competent supervisory authority is Autorité de Protection des Données https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be
- For AERTEC Solutions the competent supervisory authority is AGPD http://www.agpd.es
- For TNO the competent supervisory authority is Dutch Data Protection Authority https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
Alternatively you can send a written request to the TALOS membership (legal entity) you have a business relationship, clearly marked "to the Data Protection Officer".
The website and its contents are provided “as is” and with no guarantees, particularly with regard to future performance. CILAS excludes, within the limitations of the law, all guarantees. In this regard and more specifically, CILAS in no way guarantees that the website be accessible at all times or without error and/or free of defects. With this in mind, it is reminded that access to the website may be temporarily suspended, due to (i) maintenance work on equipment and/or software on the website server, and/or (ii) maintenance work on equipment, software and/or editorial content of the website, and/or (iii) the incidence of a case of ‘force majeure’. The eventuality of the temporary or definitive unavailability of the website can in no way give rise to a request for damages or any other form of compensation.
It is reminded that (i) the transmission of data over the Internet benefits from only relative reliability, circulating over heterogeneous networks of differing characteristics and capacities, that are sometimes saturated at certain times of day and thus likely to affect loading times or accessibility to data, (ii) Internet is an open network and, as a result, the information that it conveys is not protected against risks of misappropriation, intrusion of your system, the hacking of data, software and files in your system, contamination by computer viruses, and (ii) it is the User’s responsibility to take all the appropriate measures in order to protect their system and its contents against contamination by viruses as well as any attempts at intrusion. As a result, CILAS will not be held responsible for any damage resulting from the access, the use and/or the unavailability of the website, and in particular for any loss of data/software, any contamination by virus, any financial prejudice or harm to business and/or any damage to reputation. In all events and within the limitations of the law, the responsibility of CILAS cannot be engaged without proven fault, within a 12-month period following the occurrence of the operative event and is limited to the amount for services collected over the last 12 months by CILAS. CILAS reserves the right to carry out maintenance operations and updates during which the products and services will be unavailable. CILAS reserves the right, in particular, to add or delete features, to change the appearance of the tool’s interface or to insert hyperlinks, promotional or other.
The General Terms & Conditions herein are governed by French law.
The General Terms & Conditions herein are a comprehensive expression of the Parties’ obligations. However, they may be completed and/or amended by any supplemental text agreed between the Parties and directly related to the General Terms & Conditions herein.
No general or specific condition communicated by the User will be included in the General Terms & Conditions herein.
© TALOS – May 2020